FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am Thankful

It is the last day of November and my last thankful post. Being blessed to be a Mother in Zion fills my heart with such thankfulness. These wonderful eight children make this life joyful and fulfilling.

Tonya Sue
Glenda Lee
Jeffrey Dale
Teresa Kae
Mary Anne
Nichole
Natalie Lyn
Amy Dawn

I love each one more than I can every express. I thank my Father in Heaven for letting you come to me and your father.



November 30, 2011

The last day of the month always involves a drive to Brigham City for Brad and I.  It is the day that we pay property taxes.  It is always hard to write out that check but I am also very thankful for the place that I live ------ Elwood, in Box Elder County, in the state of Utah, in the wonderful country of the United States of America.  So I will gladly pay the taxes due for this wonderful blessing and privilege.
This usually involves dinner at Maddox and a slow ride home on the mountain road. 

My view from the county building parking lot ------ lots of fun Christmas displays

Another drive past the Brigham City Temple ----- they have taken off the plywood doors

Workmen working on the beautiful front window







No comments:

Post a Comment