FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am Thankful

Cheerfulness and kind words. As life goes forward each day I find that I set the pace of my days. When I face it with a cheerful attitude it is usually a good day. When I also remember to only speak kind and positive words to and about others I am a happier woman.

Last evening I let my thoughts and words go so astray with not so nice words. When I went to bed I was in such a state I could not go to sleep. I was so ashamed of myself that my prayers were impossible. At four this morning I was still struggling because of my words. Cheerfulness and kind words do make for a much better and happier person. I am so thankful for those who inspire me to do better. I am thankful for cheerfulness and kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment