FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am Thankful

The month is coming to an end and even though I will complete my days of Thanks I still have so many blessings that have not been listed.

Today, though,  I am especially grateful for one very special daughter-in-law and seven terrific sons-in-law.  They are truly a blessing to our family.  Some people say that having in laws in terrible but, for me it has been a joy and a blessing.  Each one is unique in what they are and what they bring to our family, but each one brings love, help and great thankfulness to me for them.

DelRay Woodruff
Daniel Albert Nesbit
Lisa Gephart Firth
Paul Wood
Todd Johnson
Jeffrey Isaacson
Sidney Soria
Danny Despain

I love each one of you with all my heart.  You are my children and my family.  You will always be in my heart and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment