FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blessings we Thrive on

Amy and Danny invited us to a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner the day before Halloween.  We had Stake Conference so it shortened the day and we were able to go.  We made a stop at the Soria's to deliver some flour and see Sam's new BIG BOY bed.  He is growing up so fast and Heather is teaching him so many new things.  We love these two little ones and they love Grandpa to tease them.  The Patio is just about done (should be by  now) but will have to wait until spring to be used. 


I so enjoy traveling past the Great Salt Lake.  I knew that because of the beautiful day that there would be many sailboats on the lake.  It is so elegant when it is at it's deep blue.  I am so glad we get to go by it.


I forgot that I had my camera at the Despain's because we sat right down to eat a luscious dinner and then Jacob had games planned for the rest of the afternoon.  Darn it----- he has gotten too good at Battleship now and can beat me nearly every time.  We then played on the WI and I had a ball.  Jacob picked out easy games that Grandma could handle.  However,  I did finish last but I had so much fun doing it.  Amy always has a crochet hook close at hand and creates so many lovely items that she sells or gives as gifts.  She has developed a wonderful talent.  Headed for home in the dark ----tired, but happy ------ Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment