FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am Thankful

Shortly Brad and I will leave and head to Logan to serve in the Logan Temple.  Today I am so very thankful that the fullness of the gospel has been restored upon the earth and that the men in my family have the great blessing of the Priesthood and are able to bless their families with it's power.  I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of our Father in Heaven and that his testimony of the Father and Son are true.  They did speak with him and guided him in restoring the gospel.  I am grateful for all of Gods Prophets, ancient and modern day.  I cannot imagine living on this earth without the words and instructions that they give and have given us from our Father in Heaven.  May we all strive harder to live the lives that we can and should.

1 comment: