FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am Thankful

Today is temple day.  The weather has turned cold and wintry.  The trip to Logan will be okay because we are blessed with transportation that will make our journey safe. It will be late when we return this evening so I have been thinking of my blessings and what to express today.

Today I am thankful for the health that I have been blessed with that enables me to continue to serve my family and my Father in Heaven and Savior, Jesus Christ.  As the years come and go and my body goes through its normal aging processes I am still able to be active and accomplish most of the things that I desire to do.  Even those crazy legs are able to keep going.  I try very hard to keep my mind sharp.  Each morning after the paper arrives you will find me in my chair doing the Sudoku puzzle and the Crossword puzzle that are there.  This along with reading, computer work and my piano playing will hopefully keep me alert. Health is a great blessing.  I pray for many more years of health that allows me to live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment