FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am Thankful

Today was especially busy.  Shopping in the morning to finish up most of the food storage items on our list.  We just need to replenish the flour when Kelsey is back to work.  So tonight I am Thankful for the Welfare Program of the church.  From the very beginning of my life as a married woman this has been a part of my planning.  There have been many times in these past years that it was the source of food to care for my little family when money was not plentiful.  Today as I baked bread for the week and then prepared some clam chowder for our supper, everything that I needed was available in my food storage.  We are blessed to have this principle in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until we have a house so we can have a place for food storage like you and my mom! It's definitely something that I think everyone needs! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete