FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am Thankful

I am so thankful for the wonderful invention of the telephone.  And in today's time the cell phone.  It is so great to be able to call the ones that I love and hear their voice and know that they are okay.  I guess I should include texting too, even though I would much rather hear a voice. 
During all the years that I was married and my mother was alive I always called her---- I never wrote a letter.  I needed to hear her voice.  Her voice would tell me how she was doing.  If she was happy or sad.  Today, I have that same feeling.  I am very hesitant to call the families very much because I feel I am bothering them but when I do it is so good.  Thank you for letting me be a general pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment