FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am Thankful

I am thankful for this day and all of the brave settlers who made it possible. John Smith, Miles Standish, John Alden,the Pilgrims, my early ancestors who made that decision to settle in "The New World" in its early beginnings and so many more. Their courage and hard work inspire me. I hope I remember them all year long and not just on Thanksgiving Day. I am blessed with a good life because of them.

We were blessed to spend this Thanksgiving Day with the Nesbit family in Logan.  I had made my potatoes the day before and arose early Thanksgiving Day to make rolls and pies.  I find it very enjoyable to be able to cook in my kitchen and feel I am still a bit capable.

We share a wonderful day with Dan, Glenda, Justin, Tyson, Conner, Tyler, Sid, Natalie, Heather, Sam, Luke and Natalie and their little son Daxs.  Brad and I so enjoyed the relaxing time and the delicious food.  We look forward to this time of year when we can count the many blessings that are ours.

A beautiful table scape ---- Conner works at the Plant Peddler and designed and arranged the beautiful bouquet

Everyone is waiting with great anticipation

Relaxing time and games ------ Sam and Heather getting acquainted with Ricker

The big people helping the little people play and have fun

Some of us just relaxed ---- what a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment