FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Two of my Favorite People

Glenn Ward Taylor, 68, Riverview Ward, Tremonton Utah Stake, called as president of the Logan Utah Temple, succeeding President W. Rolfe Kerr. President Taylor's wife, Lynette Rogers Taylor, will serve as temple matron. He serves as gospel essentials teacher and a sealer in the Logan Utah Temple. He has served as president of the Canada Toronto East Mission, stake president, stake president's counselor and bishop. Former president of two funeral homes, he was born in Brigham City, Utah, to Glenn and Edna Dee Ward Taylor.
Sister Taylor serves as an ordinance worker in the Logan Utah Temple. She has served with her husband as he presided over the Canada Toronto East Mission, and has served as stake and ward Relief Society president's counselor, ward Primary president and stake family history consultant. She was born in Tremonton, Utah, to Wilford and Edna Gwen Stephens Rogers.

I was so blessed to be able to work for this fantastic family.  Their hearts are truly filled with such kindness and love.  The years I spent in their service was always special.  I learned so many valuable work skills but most of all my testimony was strengthened that Life is Eternal and that through service I can be happier.  My prayers are with them that as they serve their Father in Heaven they will be blessed with health and peace that all is well.  I truly love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment