FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother Robin

Poor mother robin ---- what a terrible night.  I had opened my bedroom window for a bit of fresh air during the night and soon it was blowing and it sounded like the heavens was pouring our rain by great bucketfuls.  I was wishing that I had taken the time that day to place some plastic over the top of the bush.  She surely is as tired of the rain as the rest of us.  But, she just fluffs up her feathers and continues her motherly duties of keeping the eggs warm.  There are now four beautiful blue eggs.  She must be getting more used to me because today she let me get a picture of her with the window open.
One thing though the storm was not rain----- we had some remenents of the hail that came from the skies during the night storm.



No comments:

Post a Comment