FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh Dear! What Have I Done

Suffering from second thoughts.  I truly hope that prayer and a good nights sleep will help me.  "Crossed the Border" today.  Brad just laughed ---- said it was like maybe going to Mexico.  However,  it was just to Franklin, Idaho.  Dr. Williams sent me to a denturist.  Now I am wondering what the heck.  I get so flustered in situations like this.  Was so nervous about going to a stranger, but trusting his recommendation.  My appointment was at 1:30 at his "Office" in Franklin.  Definitely not a high class operation.  Just a gentleman doing good work at I guess a reasonable cost.  After checking out the problem he really felt that we should leave the remaining teeth in place and do another partial, adding in the missing tooth. (My old partial has been giving me grief the last three months) He really felt the other teeth were still fairly strong and it is always better to keep them.  A full lower denture is okay but does not hold in place as strong as an upper.  Because of this I might  not be as happy as I have been the last thirty-five years.  About the infection and the remaining root --- we will continue on the anti-biotic and then see about the root.  What a day ------- I hated it.  Did I do the right thing ----- I just don't know.  (Lots of bucks)

Ended the day at the Bishop's office to get my temple recommend.  So grateful for the blessings of the gospel and the temple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment