FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday Visitors

On Saturday  evening when we returned home from the Birthday Party we had a nice visit from the Firth's and Nielsens.  The little ones are so fun and really keep everyone going.  Oh! for the vitality of the little ones.  They are so special.  Carli was still a bit under the weather with the removal of her wisdom teeth but I am so glad she came to visit.  Thanks so much for another special birthday.
I appreciated the calls from the Woodruffs and Despains.  Tonya, Nate and MacKenzie arrived home safe from St. George and reported that they had an AWESOME time together.  It was Amy's weekend to work but will be seeing the Despain family soon.  Thank you children.  I love You




We had so many fun birthday visitors ---- Because we were gone most of Saturday they came on Sunday. They had called earlier so I knew they would be coming and had planned on feeding at least some. However, this did not work out ----- but I had made a batch of hot rolls and cinnamon rolls and they were just coming out of the oven when the Nesbits arrived from Logan and Mary and Damon came from Riverside. We enjoyed the warm treats together even if dinner was not possible. Dan and Glenda had come over on the motorcycle and the skies were really getting dark so needed to head home before the storm came. (they did not make it ---- the rain got them) Glenda carried over a beautiful tomato plant for me and I sent her home with rolls for the family. She just carries it on her lap. I am so glad they are enjoying each other and doing fun things together. Mary and Damon came after church and she had taught her Sunday lesson. Todd was at work so she would preparing dinner for her family when he got home. I was glad I could send home some rolls to help.


It was then off to Syracuse for Skylars Seminary Graduation.




No comments:

Post a Comment