FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother ---- a special blessing

I was blessed to enjoy a lovely mother's day with my family.  I am so happy to see each one of them come.  They brighten my days and make my life very good.  Love each one so very much.  As I watch them, each person is so unique and brings their own special life to our family.  May they always be blessed.

Mother's Day began with a very special Relief Society.  Meagan was the teacher.  The lesson was on "Honesty" and she presented it so well and inspired us to think more deeply about all aspects of honesty.  Hopefully I will try to improve each day to live this principle more fully.  Especially when it comes to the words I speak or do not speak.  Thanks Meagan.    I was also able to reflect on my own special mother.  We held her viewing on Mother's Day evening in 1997.  It seems just like yesterday even though it is now 14 years.  Once in a while I still dial 1-208-523-0218 ---- but she does not answer.  Miss her so much.

After church I made a potato salad and cake for the lunch at Teresa's home.  Sid, Natalie and children joined us for lunch with the Woods, and Brewers - (including Garen's mom and sister),  A lovely visit was had with the Johnsons, Nielsens, Firths, and Woodruffs and sweet phone calls from the Isaacsons and Despains.  Thank you so much for all you do for me.  Love you so much.   Did not get alot of great pictures but hope you enjoy the little ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment