FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thanks Heavenly Father for this beautiful world

Last night was a particularly sleepless time.  In wandering the house I saw an absolutely beautiful full moon.  It was so huge and so bright.  Then as I was laying in my bed looking out the window next to where I rest I watched the night slip away and morning come.  It is such a peaceful scene.  When the time came that I needed to get up and prepare for church I looked out the window to see this perfect little robin's nest in the bush by the window.  Tucked safely inside are three very blue robin eggs.  WOW! how amazing are God's creatures.  Engineers and skilled care givers.  I tried very hard to get a picture of the mother when she nested but with the window open she sensed my presence and would fly as soon as I raised the camera.  Had to do the best I could with a closed window and blinds.

On Friday as I was mowing and working in the yard I enjoyed the glorious tulips.  Brilliant colors and yet so delicate in structure.  I love this beautiful world and am so grateful to Heavenly Father that I am allowed to live here.














No comments:

Post a Comment