FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sad Times

Brad sensed today that I was very sad.  It is so hard on me when circumstances come about that brings sadness and pain to the ones that I love so dearly.  When Dale died I truly felt that I must try my very best to help guide us to be an eternal family.  That way my children and their families would be able to be with him and enjoy knowing him.  It is hard to realize that agency is every ones blessing and privilege and I can only be supportive and give my love.
Today Brad took me on a very long ride.  (one of our favorite things to do together)  The quiet time allows me to gather myself together and prepare to be as supportive as I can.  Each day I am so very grateful for my blessings and my family.



Deep Creek

Mom and new colt
Several Deer out today



Maybe not a good summer home ---- but the canyon would be nice for one



 
 These tracks really made Brad want to add his to the mountain
Memories from when we did this as a family




Beautiful Blue Bear Lake





 

Storm coming in -  time to head home

So stately in a row ---- waiting for warm weather


Wind and snow flurries coming down ----- still winter at the top

No comments:

Post a Comment