FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Park City Memories

Brad had a conference in Park City to attend.  We checked in to the hotel on Sunday afternoon ---- we arrived at about three thirty but sat in the car and finished listening to conference.  After settling in he headed to register for the conference and check out the rooms he would need to go to.  I spent the time in the room reading and resting.  It had been a very busy week for me and it felt good to just do NOTHING.
Brad enjoyed the meetings and we had a lunch and banquet.  Okay food but the room service we ordered on Sunday night was much better.
The autumn leaves were not spectacular but I think we were a bit late to see them.  We came home on I 84 west through Echo Canyon.  It too was not real colorful.  It was a nice trip but I did not feel so great so I was glad to come home.

Homemade bread, zuchinni bread, strawberry jam and a banana cake before we could leave


On the road ---- going to Salt Lake and up Parleys

Autumn

Good sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment