FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Shower for Meagan

Tonya, MacKenzie, Kelsey and the Firth's hosted a baby shower for Meagan on Saturday afternoon.  I was only able to help by making the mini rolls for the shower because Brad and I would be working at the temple during the selected time.  Thanks MacKenzie for the fun pictures.  I hear it was amazing.  I do know that the Idle Isles chocolates were wonderful because Brad and I were able to have one when we dropped Heather off on our way to the temple.  Such a beautiful setting and such lovely food.
Lots of lovely gifts and friendships were shared.  The baby is scheduled to be born on Novemember 11, which is also Kinley's birthday.  These two little girls will be close friends I am sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment