FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Glenda Lee has a Birthday

Brad and I enjoyed a drive to Logan to wish Glenda a very happy Birthday.  Number forty nine.  The family was all there but were enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon so we did not get to see them all.  Did get to see Justin.  He is doing so good at his job and it sounds like he is truly a valued employee. 

It was nice to visit with Dan and Glenda and see the beautiful pictures of their trip to Yellowstone.  They were also sporting a new Honda car for Glenda in the garage.  Good looking. 

Glenda has always been a special daughter.  So quiet and helpful.  I am very grateful for her sweet kindness and helpfulness to me.  I hope she will enjoy many more birthdays.
Dan was giving me the don't look like the grandchildren ----- JoJo --- sound asleep ------ the two who run the house

No comments:

Post a Comment