FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, June 6, 2011

I Have Not Forgotten

There has been so much going on in the last week that I have truly gotten behind.  At the present time I am working on a BIG PROJECT and will have to postpone  posting until it is finished. 
Kaden, MacKenzie and Heidi are truly in my thoughts and I was so glad to share HAPPY BIRTHDAY Times with them.  Brad and I truly enjoyed have a special ONE YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY for Kaden in the backyard.  We have such a terrific and supportive family. Had a very special day with Skylar and his family for graduation and then another special day on Sunday when Hunter was ordained. 

It was a doubly enjoyable week having Amy, Danny and Jacob spending several days with us.  Our home was truly filled with fun and lots of activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment