FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anniversary for DelRay and Tonya

June 26, 1981, Tonya Sue Firth and DelRay Woodruff were sealed in the Logan LDS Temple for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY.  Wow! that is a big commitment.  We can kind of guess what time is but I do not believe that any of us can yet comprehend Eternity.  It was such a beautiful summer day and we had prepared our home in Fridal Heights to host a reception that evening.  My mother had came from Ucon several days earlier to help me with some of the final preparations and cooking.  It truly was a very special evening and I hope a good beginning for this special couple.  Tonya had been very busy designing and sewing all of the dresses for her sisters to wear.  They were so beautiful and enjoyed for many days to come.  These two special people have always set a great example for their siblings to follow.  During the past thirty they have accomplished many great and wonderful things which include their three beautiful children, Kelsey, Nathanial, and MacKenzie.  Plus they now have a new son-in-law, Dusty.  They have built and remodeled and remodeled their home in East Tremonton, supported the community and school with great vim and vigor.  But, I think that perhaps the most important support has been to family and their Father-in-Heaven and our Savior, Jesus Christ.  Never doing any job half way but always going the second mile.  I am not sure that I will be around for the rest of the TIME in their lives but I truly hope that I will be worthy to share the ETERNITY part with them.  Thanks seems so small but this mother truly does say thank you for being such a special couple.  Love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment