FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Heidi Anne

Heidi Anne Johnson ---- the sweet daughter of Mary and Todd celebrated birthday number twenty-two this year.  I remember this little baby girl when she was born.  Her parents were so very excited and happy.  The first little child to grace their home.  Heidi has truly been the protector of her little sister Shaylee and her little brother Damon.  She has a very loving heart for them.  Heidi has had some struggles in her life but she was strong and able to find the right path.  I know that her Heavenly Father is so proud of her, just as I am.  Heidi now has a special friend in her life and our prayers are with them that they will grow together in love and understanding.  There can only be good things happen when we give unselfish love and include our Father in Heaven in our decisions. 

I am so grateful to have this special granddaughter share in my life.  She is always so kind to me even if she runs away from my camera.  My love for her is everlasting and my hopes for her is that she will accomplish all that a chosen Daughter of God can.
Heidi and her Mom ----- Heidi's birthday is the 5th of June

No comments:

Post a Comment