FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Friday, August 20, 2010

What a Night - He now has a matched pair


After two hours in the ER ---- we have a large blue wrapping

Yesterday was suppose to be the day to complete the wallpapering in the kitchen.  Brad and I are getting a lot slower and he was also irrigating the hay field.  I would do as much as I could and then when he was able to come in he would help me.   (Can't believe how slow and awkward we are).  Everything was done except the two pieces to hang by the kitchen window.  Some pretty complicated cuts.  I called Teresa at seven and asked her if she could come and help us, since she is more agile.  Teresa and I started while Brad was at the last changing of water.  When he came in we were maybe a fourth of the way into the project.  The cutting blade to trim the wallpaper was not doing so good so Brad decided to change the razor blade in it.  Well-----Teresa and I heard some dairy barn swearing come from the backroom. (haven't heard that for a very very long time).  Brad comes into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his hand that was getting very red.  "I cut myself" he said.  Yep he did ---- One finger real bad and the next one to it some.  After looking at it we knew he needed some stitches.  This is at seventy-thirty at night so Teresa headed to the ER with him and I tried to finish up what I could on the wallpaper.  It was cut deep so and inside stitch was needed and then on the outside because it was so close to the nail they had to make the stitches go through the flesh and the fingernail.  Two hours later they came home.  Brad was one tired man.  He had been up most of the night watering and so he had been operating with minimal sleep for twenty four hours. The Isaacsons had arrived
by now and the house was very active.  But we got a pain killer into Brad and sent him to the shower (Don't get that hand wet) and then to bed.  WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!
Still has a Smile ---- But it sure isn't ful

No comments:

Post a Comment