FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Thankful for family

Saturday was a busy day for Nichole and the boys.  The renters left and they left a huge mess.  So it was back to cleaning again.  Nichole is blessed with the support of Jeff's family who helped.  Brad and I filled in where we could.  Looked pretty good when we left.  New renters moving in on Monday.

Sunday ------- received a call from the Sorias  ------- would it be okay if they came to visit.  WOW ---- WHAT A WONDERFUL VISIT.  The children are growing so fast.  Seems like only yesterday that we would drive to Bountiful to tend Heather.  I have to admit I wish at times that age didn't creep up so hard and fast on me that I could have shared the experience with Samuel also.  He is warming up to me a little bit -----just need to see him more.  They are a very busy family also ----- just like all the rest of the children.  Grateful when they can find time to stop in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment