FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, August 9, 2010

No place like HOME and our beautiful Mountains ---- Thankful


It was a wonderful vacation with the Isaacson Family.  We were blessed for this opportunity.  God truly has created us a wonderful world to live in.  Every state that we traveled through was unique in its landscape and what it brings to the united states.  My home and birth state of Idaho, where the love of family began and continues, the beauty of the Yellowstone River in Montana, the huge fields of North Dakota, the lakes of Minnesota, the ranching and farming of South Dakota and the energy fields of Wyoming.  But when we crossed the border into Utah my heart swelled with great pride.  The beautiful red cliffs coming down the Canyon, the majesty of Devil's Slide, and our MOUNTAINS.  So green, so tall, so beautiful.  It is good to visit other places and see and learn but I love my home in Utah.  More than anything perhaps it was testified to me on this trip that our Prophets are truly led by our Father in Heaven.  The wide streets planned in 1847 which now service the many vehicles that travel them daily.  No where else did we travel could you see this distinctive plan for the future.  We are led by His prophet today ----- and His gospel is here and I wonder why I am so blessed to have it in my life.  My heart is so full and so grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment