FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day Trip with the Despains


Summer is here --- anyway it is suppose to be!!!! ---- The Despains arrived this morning about nine o clock after Amy got off of work. After breakfast a day trip was planned to a local sight seeing area. (One of those places so close that you forget about it. It was a very fun time even if the weather again was warm one minute and cold the next. They had many fun displays and a nice movie about the building of the railroads and the meeting of the east and west and the driving of the golden spike. And of course the gift shop is alwasy a fun place. I really thought that we would be the only people there but I was wrong. Several families and most from out of state. Amazing. I even did the driving which is unusal for me --- since marrying Brad I have driven such a small amount that I have lost a bit of confidence in myself. But I did it and did fine. Went out past P and G and came home over the Faust Valley Road. Lots of memories came to mind of days past. Sledding on the hill and one crazy dad and the fun we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment