FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Worst Nightmare has come True!!!!

Each time as I do a project that includes my family I am always afraid that I will mess up.  THAT IS WHAT I HAVE DONE.   I missed wishing NICHOLE a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  Why, I do not know.  We had delivered her gift to her early because she would be gone on her Birthday.  But no excuse would ever be good enough or fair on my part. 

So Nichole I ask for your forgiveness.  I am so very sorry.  I am so very grateful and happy that you are my daughter.  You are so fun to be with and to talk with.  I love your positive attitude even though I know that you face many challenges daily.  You set such a good example of hard work and great faith.  You are in my thoughts and prayers always.  Keep up the great work.  I am go glad that I know even after you move I will be able to talk with you daily.  Minnesota seems so far away for us to just run over and visit.  You will find that peace and steadiness in your family as you continue serving your Father-in-Heaven.  I learn from you how to freely and happily serve others.  Your sons are truly blessed to have you as their mom.  As they grow older this will become more aware to them.  May this year be good and know how much I Love You.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ------- HAPPY BIRTHDAY-------HAPPY BIRTHDAY -------- EVEN THOUGH IT IS LATE


No comments:

Post a Comment