FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Grateful for My Savior



As a final thought of our beautiful Easter I must express my deepest gratitude to my Father in Heaven for his plan of Salvation.  At the cornerstone of this plan is our Savior, Jesus Christ.  When I think of the wonderful gift of the Atonement that he has given to each of us and His endless love my heart is so very full.  I pray to be worthy of this great gift.  Easter is to remind us that He is risen.  He does live and we too shall live again.  I only hope that each one of us will strive harder each day to live so we can dwell in His and our Father's presence.  Life's daily struggles can become so over whelming and it is so easy to loose the energy to do the best we can.  May we each be blessed with that strength and determination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment