FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good News

Dr. Woods office called and I spoke with this assistant.  The lab results had arrived at his office and each one of the tumors showed no signs of cancer cells.  Great news----life will not change.  Life will continue on as normal as each day comes.  I am still not feeling super great ----- but for now Dr. Woods has stated that nothing will be done and he will see me again in six months.   Today I have enjoyed the peace of this news and have been giving a great deal of thought about whether I still want to continue on with the biopsy of the Lymph nods.  I think I feel done.  I really just want to move forward and find joy in the coming summer and enjoy some fun excursions with Brad.  I am so grateful for each and every prayer that has been offered in my behalf.  I know that they were heard and answered.  I love you and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment