FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 16th ----- Happy Birthday to Kelsey

No excuses for being late ---- I was just unable to have time to get to my computer.  I am so sorry Kelsey,  your grandmother was busy with one of your much younger cousins, who likes us to be busy every minute.
Again this year my garden does not have any tulips.  What with this cold wet weather I am sure they hate to come out.  I am so very grateful to have a beautiful granddaughter though that blooms beautifully all the time.
So many changes in Kelsey's life this last year.  A marriage, her own home to care for, a husband to share all of life's joys and worries, a job, and lots and lots of studying for school, and now a move to a new city.  She and Dusty will be missed so much.  Many trips to Boise will have to be scheduled for fun visits.  It is always a choice time in life to share new experiences.  Kelsey, has set some great goals and with hard work and determination she is accomplishing them.  She is indeed a choice young lady.  Love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment