FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

And "He" will be with me

The past weeks have been very frightening to me as appointments and procedures have taken place to see why I am not feeling so well.  This past week I have especially been down about the possibility of a result that perhaps I would be facing cancer. 
Then came conference.  FAITH ---- I just need to call upon that faith that I have and He will be with me.  What will be will be and I will have the strength to continue on.  There is no way to explain to others the feelings of my heart as I feel that comfort come that "I Am Not Alone"  and I have never "Been Alone".  I must remember the admonition in my Patriarical Blessing that tells me to go to the Lord in Prayer always and He will be with me.  I am so very grateful for a living Prophet and Apostles and the wonderful words and testimonies that they give to us.  Thank you my dear Father in Heaven for loving us your children and for your wonderful plan of eternal glory.  I am so grateful for my Savior and His gospel.  My life is blessed because of Him and His gospel.  I will be strong, I will be at peace, and I will go about each new day the best that I can in FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment