FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Triple Pride - and one dead camera

Wow! Saturday May 8, 2010, was such a wonderful day for Grandparents. I am sure that our heads were just a bit larger and we were probably missing buttons from being so proud.
We had three grandchildren taking part in wonderful life changing events. Kelsey would be going to the Bountiful Temple to receive her endowments in preparation for her marriage to Dusty in the Logan Temple. Justin and Meagan would be receiving their Bachelor Degrees at the graduation ceremonies at Utah State University. Due to the times of the scheduled events and the distance apart that they would be taking place Grandpa and I had a major dilema. Where do we go? Kelsey came to the rescue. While we were purchasing her and Dusty's temple clothing in Logan earlier in the week she told me that we should go to the graduation ceremonies. We would then be able to be with her on the 14th when she and Dusty are sealed. Thank you Kelsey for your sweet help and consideration. I truly missed being with you in the temple but I know that you had many loving family members and sweet temple workers to be by your side. I was glad when you told me that your day was wonderful.

Meagan's college graduation was at two in the Spectrum and Justins was at four also in the Spectrum so Grandpa and I just stayed in the same place. Glenda had prepared a lovely lunch for Justin, family, and friends. It was held at the Nesbit home after the morning graduation ceremonies. We were given curb side service to the Spectrum by Glenda so my walking was limited --- thank heavens since the legs are a bit tired.
Both ceremonies were very nice and we congradulate Justin and Meagan for this great accomplishment. We pray that you will continue on and reach all of your goals.
My camera batteries died ---- after just a few pictures --- hoping to get some from Dan and Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment