FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Justin

Today we celebrate with great joy the birthday of our oldest grandchild, Justin. Twenty-six years seem to have just flew by. I can still see that cute little boy in the hospital with a head that was a bit pointed because he decided to come into the world opposite of normal. But we were just grateful that he was well and that mom was okay. Justin has brought great love into my life and some excitement too. Growing up he kept mom and dad quite busy with fun little antics. I think that the one that tops them all though is the day that he flushed Mom's wedding ring down the toilet. So young and so innocent. Some of the special qualities that I have noted in Justin is that he is so good with the little children. They seem to sense that he is kind and loving. Justin is a finisher. When a project is started he has the determination to follow through with it even if it means difficult times. Serving as a missionary in Brazil testifies of this. I am sure that conditions and circumstances were not always the best but he served with honor and I know that our Savior and our Father in Heaven are very aware of this great son. Now Justin has completed the first steps in his higher education and is looking forward to gaining even more. We wish him the best in this undertaking. I enjoy hearing Justin play the piano, having talks with him, and I am hoping that his eternal companion is not lost. LOVE YOU LOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment