FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Down but hopefully not OUT

It has been several days since I have felt to add to my blog. Sometimes the spirit seems to become a little low and may take longer to recover. I have struggled greatly since coming home from Montana. I know that things just happen and I should forget. Every song that we sang at church meetings on Sunday expressed to me that I must become more like Christ. I am having a hard time letting go of my anger. I know it only hurts me and that my sadness is of my own making but why is it this way? Wanting to belong can be an evasive thing and perhaps something that is not meant to be. ------- So today I will blog ---- let my heart become free and lighter and perhaps even a smile return to me. I have always tried to be an optimistic person so lets get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment