FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day

Being a mother and a grandmother and a great grandmother is truly a great blessing. As I reflect on the last forty-nine years so many moments come to mind. Some moments are filled with so much joy my spirit can hardly contain it and some moments are filled with so much despair it seems hard to carry on. I have tried very hard not to be a preacher but to be a loving teacher. At times I know that I have not succeeded but I ask for your forgiveness in my short comings. All a mother ever wants is that each one of her family be an upright citizen, a loyal friend to family, and the most important --- a faithful child of God. When the gospel principles are the top priority in our life we will find that peace and happiness that we all seek after. Worldly ways will not bring this to pass ---- they will only confuse us and lead us closer to the path that Satan would have us take. Heavenly Father loves and cares for each one of us individually ---- Love Him in return. Honor Him and Respect Him in the choices that you make each day. He gave you life and the means to return home to him and have that ETERNAL HAPPINESS and JOY. I love you too and so does Brad and Dale whether they are in your life as a father or grandfather. You are in our prayers continually ---- we are here when you need us.On this special day I must pay tribute to my own sweet mother. I miss her so much. It was thirteen years ago on Mothers Day that we held her viewing in Idaho Falls. I still call her phone number once in a while --- but I guess heaven just does not have phone service. Love you mom---you were my dearest friend, my greatest example --- my strongest supporter. I truly pray that we will be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment