FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Jordan Firth

Today is Jordan's special day.  She is such an elegant young lady.  I am so very grateful that Ryan found her and that they are enjoying life.  Jordan comes from Malad, Idaho.  I love that.  I too am an Idaho girl and I love my home state.  Jordan is the oldest in her family.  She has one younger brother and a younger sister.  Jordan has completed her education and is now working at Golden Spike Financial in Tremonton. 
Brad and I were invited to share in the Birthday Celebration last evening at Jeff and Lisa's home.  Good company and good cake and ice cream.  Happy Birthday to this new granddaughter and many more happy ones to come.

Kevin and Brittani

Kinley and Grandpa Jeff

Ryan and Kaden

Part of the Group

Shh Baby Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment