FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Anniversary Day for the Nesbits

Dan and Glenda were sealed in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on July 1, 1982.  They were blessed with all the holy blessings of the temple and were united as a couple for all time and eternity.  When I think of the wonderful blessings of the temple my heart is so full of gratitude to our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ.  This sweet couple will not be separated by death but will be united for eternity through their faithfulness to Gods holy commandments.  Sharing this wonderful blessing will be their three sons, Justin, Tyson, and Conner. 
We had prepared our home in Fridal Heights for their reception that evening.  All of this had to be ready so we could leave for Salt Lake City the night of June 30th.  I had hired a local gal to cater and help with the food.  Well, just as we were ready to leave and drive to Salt Lake the wind started to blow and I saw all of our hard work to have the yard just perfect become a mess.  I had no choice but to leave and take care of it when we returned home the next day.  The sealing was beautiful and we had a very lovely wedding dinner at Dan's brother's home in Sandy.  Time was flying by and I was concerned about the condition of my home from the storm.  Well, those two sweet gals that I had hired to help me had everything taken care of and  it looked great.  We had a nice evening.  Once again Tonya had sewed beautiful dresses for everyone. 
On the evening of the 2nd we headed to Provo where the Nesbits would host an open house for Dan and Glenda on July 3rd.  On our way to Provo we needed to return some ice cream containers to Snelgroves. (we had purchased a delicious ice cream mixture from them to serve)  The traffic was crazy and I was so nervous ----but not DelRay and Dan ---- no they were passing a bottle of Sprite from one car to the other as we traveled down I15.  Between, DelRay, Dan, Jeff and Paul I experienced some crazy things.
It is truly wonderful to share my life with this wonderful family.  Love you lots

No comments:

Post a Comment