FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Grandpa has a nook

Brad had me get the new nook tablet and he is now using my color nook. He is doing very good with it. We both really like the LDS scripture app and how easy it is to use. I have about 180 books that I have aquired either for free or very reasonable prices. One of the free ones is about Jesse James. It has 900+ pages and Brad is really enjoying it. In two days he has read way over half the book. He also read one about Mickey Mantle that he enjoyed. Tonight the TV is off and the quiet is nice. Many more good books to read. I am reading a book about The sons of Jacob (Israel) at the present yime. Since getting my first nook I have read about forty books that I never would have been able to before. I really enjoy being able to explore and find books I will like. Lynn Austin has become one of my favorite authors. I enjoy Historical fiction that teaches me about history with a good story. I think this new technology stuff is great and amazing. I can blog, do on line business, plus more, while sitting in my comfortable chair. I am so glad that Brad supports me in my desirrs to keep moving forward and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment