FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Alone

Sometimes I think that it might be nice to have some alone time ---- but----- tonight it just seems lonely.  I have had a bad cold for the last week.  It started last Saturday evening when I was at the temple.  Towards the end of our shift I became very light headed and achy.  They excused me from my last veils and I rested in the ladies lounge.  Brad would be working two hours after my work was completed.  As time passed I began feeling worse.  Our dear supervisor's were aware of how I felt and as soon as Brad had completed the six o clock session they told him to leave and get me home.   By Sunday morning the good old cold had settled in.  I was really hoping to by pass it this year.  Not so lucky.  It does take a good week or seven days to start feeling some better.  However, tonight I am at home alone and Brad is at the temple working.  I am still too shaky and coughing too much to go.  The air mattress in the family room has been the only place that I have received some rest at night and given Brad the chance to get some sleep without my hacking.

But to make a long story short ----- It is lonesome to spend the evening alone.  I miss Brad and the comfort of knowing that he is close by.  I have been blessed to be a farmers wife the majority of my married life and so my sweet companions were always coming and going so I was not alone a great deal.  It has been a good life with sweet companions.  I do appreciate all that they have and do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment