FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Carli has a Birthday

It is Carli's special day today. It is always fun to share cake and ice cream with our birthday people. Tonight we will enjoy this treat with Carli.

I especially remember when Carli turned eight and she was baptized on New Years day. Seems like only yesterday. She has done so many things since that day. As her grandmother I feel so blessed to have her share her happinesses and even the hard times with me. She has this wonderful sparkle in her voice that brightens my day and she never ends our talks without telling me that she loves me. Those words are so precious to me. Carli is a friend to everyone and radiates a wonderful spirit of love and service. She is always in my heart and prayers. Love her lots.

Beautiful girl, daughter, sister, aunt and MOTHER!  This little boy loves his family

Grandchildren ---- so fun

Kaden has a birthday present for his Mommy

Everyone got to blow out the TWO candles ----- just a bit older than that -----Spike wanted to help too

This little sweetheart lives in her own fun little world ----- loves Aunt Carli

Jeff got home from Georgia just in time to celebrate his baby daughters birthday with his family

No comments:

Post a Comment