FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Two Crazy but Happy People

What are two people like that are in their seventies. Reckless, crazy but happy. We could not find an alarm clock to set for Brad to wake up and go change the water. My phone was dead so afraid we would not hear it where we charge the phones. So------I stayed awake to be the alarm. Brad woke up at about one forty five and told me to go to bed. He left and I crawled into the bed but., no sleep. I layed there and worried that he might have trouble. One hour later he was still not back. Jumping ditches and starting the tubes is just getting harder for him. I climbed out of bed and looked for his light out the back windows. There it was a faint beacon in the dark night. Ihad some washing to do so I started it knowing I would not sleep till he came in. At three thirty he came in, wet to his knees. His boots sprung a leak. Now I know that these two old people should have headed strzight to bed. Nope, not us. He asked if I would like to go for a ride. Sure why not it is onlt three thirty in the morning. He headed west on our street to show me what he thought was the Brigham City Temple. He had seen the light while irrigating. However, we neither one were sure so, crazy as we are we hezded to the freeway to check it out. Me in my nightgown and he in wet cloths. Plus our phones were home. Oh, I am glad nothing happened. The lights were the Brigham Tabernacle. We took the Co orinne exit and would come bome on the Iowa String. Funny how nice and peaceful the night is. I love my crazy traveling companion and our sweet rides together, no matter the time. We crawled into bed at four thirty and arose this morning at seven. Water to take care of, a house to clean for company and a water meter to help install for the town. No late night rides tonight. Just a peaceful and early bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. You crazy love birds are acting like you are 20 again! I love it! Looks like an early bedtime tonight :)

    ReplyDelete