FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Heather Lyn Soria

During our family party Heather spent the two nights sleeping at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  She had many plans, which usually involved watching a movie of her selection.  However, after a long day of running and playing she did not see too much of any movie.  By the time her bath was complete and Grandpa and Grandma had had their showers her little eyes were ready to close for sleep.  We make her a bed to side of our bed on Grandma's side.  This is so she can hold my hand until she falls asleep.  Sure a tender sweet little hand.  I love it.  In the morning when she awakes I was in my chair so we were able to have a few cuddle minutes.
Monday morning she asked me why did I have so many pictures of Jesus in my house.  I told her that I loved Jesus very much and they helped remind me to try and be more like Him.  She then told me that she loved Him too, but that not everyone knows about Jesus.  I said I knew this and we would just have too try and be like Him so that others could see that He was good.  I told her that Jesus was Heavenly Father's son.  But, then she gave me a question I had never thought about.  Then who is Heavenly Father's father?  How do you answer this question?  She is one deep little thinker.  We love having her stay over and look forward to when Samuel will be able to be comfortable with staying over too.

I received this cute picture from Natalie today.  Heather is ready for school.  She attends Challenger Pre-School.
She also began her Ballet classes again this week.  Good luck Heather Lyn, I know you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment