FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Glad this Weekend is Over

Brad and I have been on a RUNNING schedule this past week and I am so glad that it is now past.  On Tuesday a Counselor in our Bishopric called Brad and asked if he could come and visit with him.  He asked if we would speak in Sacrament Meeting this past Sunday.  I had taken one of my little blue pills the night before to get some sleep so I was still lying in bed.  (love that I can go to sleep with the little blue pill but hate the feeling the next morning ----- do not take them very often----just when way tired.)  The family party had been so great but we were tired and were looking forward to a slow week.  I quess that was just not in the plans.  Brad came in and told me what Brother Iverson wanted and knowing that we should be supportive of our Ward Leaders we said yes.  It if amazing how that is all that you can think of night and day plus having all of the temple words in our minds.  We both spent a very thinking week as well as a week of hard work.  Brad disk the field behind the house twice in order to get it ready for the new crop.  We mowed the places here at home and Brad did the cemetery and park.  Each evening two tired folks crawled into bed.  I am so grateful we can keep going.  The temple on Saturday went very well and I hope that some of the thoughts that we presented in our talks were of worth to the congregation.  I am so very grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment