FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Thankful for Family

This week I have come to realize how very blessed I am with family.  As I have seen the closeness that each family has and how willing they are to share and help one another it is good.  The Woods house has been busy with the new little granddaughter and with the visits of others.  Right there to help has been perhaps the world's greatest BABY SITTER - MACKENZIE.  She certainly loves children.  When grandpa and I went over on  Thursday to help out a little she finally just collapsed.  I think she was way tired.  Thanks to one sweet little girl.
Big Brother Garrett

MacKenzie and Tyle ---- he just giggled and giggled when she played with him

These two little cousins have fun together

I can tickle him too
Garrett and his little sister Katherine ---- he loves her so

Baby Kate ---- eats, sleeps and stretches



No comments:

Post a Comment