FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Prayer Roll

One of my assignments this last week at the temple was assigning lockers to the sisters.  There was only the eight o clock session left for the evening so I did not have many sisters come.  Maybe a dozen at the most.  As I sat there at my post the temple Prayer slips were right in front of me.  I have been thinking so much about the blessings of the Gospel in our lives and the desire of each parent that their children will be blessed with all of its glorious blessings.  I truly know that prayers are answered and can help us each day in our lives as we move forward.  At the close of my assignment I want you each to know that I placed each one of your names in the prayer roll box, so that they will be placed upon the alters of the Holy Temple and prayers will be raised to Heaven in your behalf.  Trying to make decisions and doing things on our own can be very hard but if you know that Heavenly Father is being asked to be with you and to help you can make it better.  Listen for His promptings in all that you do and say and you can not go wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment