FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Katherine Scarlett Howell

Amanda had a very exciting day. It came to a close with her holding her sweet baby daughter safe in her arms.  Once again our family was truly blessed and another miracle has been given.  How gratefull I am to a loving Heavenly Father that looks after us.  I am also so very grateful for those persons who are truly dedicated in their fields of medicine and the safe keeping of patients.

Katherine Scarlett Howell was born August 19, 2011, at the Bear River Valley Hospital. She weighed seven pounds and five ounces and was 18 inches long.  Mother and daughter are doing very well.
Grandma Teresa and new little baby Katerine

Oh My! they are such good fingers

Sporting her first bonnet

Heavenly Father sent her with HAIR ---- a rarety in our family

Great Grandma gets to love ------ she was realling going to town on her thumb ---- so cute

"I'll just lay here and enjoy my thumb"


Cute mom - cute daughter

All cute and ready to head home and see my BIG brother ---- and of course they rest of the family

No comments:

Post a Comment