FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January ---- It can get LONG

Not too sure how to determine if the January Blues are present at my house ----- but ------ I am sure not motivated to accomplish the many winter projects I have placed on my list.  The afghan to crochet is still sitting here by my chair with only about a dozen new stitches added.  The family scrapbooks have not been added too or even some began.  The geneology and family history book needs some dedicated time.  Brandi's scrub tops are waiting by the sewing machine.  The receiving blanket is waiting for a beautiful edge to be crochet on it.  On and on it goes.  However, I have been able to clean and organize many cupboards and drawers.  Each time I do this I hope I will remove those items that I am not using.  But alas,  my old age is bringing on frugality.  What if we need it down the road and it is still in such good shape.  Also, I have been working on getting the photos organized on my computers and burned to CD's so they can be safely stored.  I have so much fun looking at what has transpired the last year that it takes a while.  We did have a wonderful year.

Today my brother Dale and his wife Beverly are coming by from Idaho and we are going to Maddoxs for lunch.  It will be nice to visit with them again.  I miss seeing my Idaho family.  With mom being gone home just seems to have changed.  A trip to Ucon was a very often happening when she was alive but now it comes so rarely.  This being the oldest generation is not so hot.  Miss mom and dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment