FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jeff I.

Jeff I ------ Always makes you smile
He may be a long way from home but our thoughts and prayers are with him not just on his Birthday but every day.  How I miss his fun sense of humor.  "Lighten Up" a favorite phrase for me.  Jeff has brought many fun new and exciting experiences to my life.  Always an adventurer he is unstoppable..   Even when I try my hardest to stop him.  I still keep praying that the perfect job in UTAH will be his.  But if not then we will enjoy the central United States area.  Again, another new adventure.   Jeff is a wonderful husband and father.  His four sons are very blessed to have a dad that loves and cares for them.  He is always setting the example ---- his latest grade at school is an "A" in MATH.  Knowing that this is his hardest subject it says alot.  Jeff is an honorable Priesthood holder which is the greatest blessing he can give his family.  I truly hope that his sons will follow his example and serve and honor our Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ. 
Sometimes I wonder if his "Energizer Batteries" will run down ---- he has just one speed and that if high.  Can be a worry for someone who also gets such bad headaches.  May Jeff take good care of himself and find success and joy in his life.


No comments:

Post a Comment