FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009 - Last Blog of 2009

Today has seemed to crawl by - maybe that is because of the Day-Quil --- and the fact that I am ending the year with a cold. Oh, well that just means I will start the New Year with a cold. And it shall all pass.

I am grateful for the year that has passed. We made it and will continue to make it with the Lords help and support from one another. I thank each one of you my family and friends for being there. Knowing that you are not "ALONE" brings great peace.

I am anxiously looking forward to the New Year and all of the exciting events that will be taking place in our family. So excited about them all. You are terrific and we look forward to sharing good times and sometimes a few rough spots with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment