FAMILY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just About Ready

It has been a busy week for Grandpa and I as we prepare for Dinner with my Brothers on Saturday. The lights outside are up and Grandpa did such a fantastic job. They are beautiful. Oh! how I do love the Christmas Holidays and what they stand for. The Peace of our Savior is so important in my life at this time. How grateful I am to know that He lives and that He loves me. It makes hard days better.
I have finished my Christmas decorations on the inside of our home and it has been great fun bringing things out and thinking of all the wonderful times that we have had making so many of them. You are all so very talented and I appreciated you sharing and helping me to make fun projects too. Today was the day to make the yearly fruit cakes for Grandpa and I and anyone else who would like one. Also made English Toffee, Peanut Brittle and Fudge with and without nuts today. It has been a fun day but I am glad that bedtime is close.

No comments:

Post a Comment